We are halfway through January already! Soon, we will be halfway through lockdown too, which may mean going back to the office.
To both employees and employers, this situation brings up a lot of interesting questions which we would like to ask you.
- Those who have been working from home since the beginning to the pandemic, how do you feel about going back to the office after such a long time?
- Are you planning to continue working from home?
- As an employer, are you planning to let your employees continue working from home? Why/why not?
- What did you enjoy most about working from home?
- What were your biggest challenges in remote working?
- How would you feel about a hybrid approach of partly working from home and partly in the office?
- Has working from home made you consider other potential workplace developments, such as a 4-day working week?
Let us know in the comments! We would love to find out more about everyone’s preferred style of working. As times change, so must our approach to work. Do you think it’s time for a workplace revolution?
GSDIT is an IT support services provider in Newmarket, Suffolk. We also provide IT services to businesses in Cambridgeshire & London and surrounding counties, as well as remote IT support to the whole of UK.
Take a look at our services: www.gsdit.co.uk/it-services