Microsoft Office 365
One of our cloud services includes Microsoft Office 365, which is a cloud-based subscription suite that contains the same applications as traditional versions of Office.
Applications may include (depending on your subscription):
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- OneNote (a digital notebook)
- OneDrive (a cloud-based place to store your files online)
- Teams (an application for online calls, presentations, meetings and more)
- Publisher (similar to Word, but with a focus on page layout)
- Planner (visual way to plan and organize teamwork)
- Exchange & Outlook (email and calendaring)
- SharePoint (a collaborative, data-sharing platform)
- Access (database management system)
- Skype (instant messaging, video conferencing)
- Yammer (social networking service)
Since it is a cloud-based service, users of Office 365 do not need to install any software or purchase hardware to run it on. This service also inludes cloud storage space, and email hosting, so your data can be stored online and you will be able to access it any time and from any internet-connected device.
Your Office 365 Data Is Safer With Us
If you’re like many organisations embracing Microsoft Office 365, you may not realise there is a risk that your data could be lost – but don’t worry, we can help!
Most organisations that fall under strict email and document retention are required to find alternative solutions to ensure that their data meets standard compliance and regulatory requirements. Download a copy of Cloud to Cloud Backup for Microsoft Office 365, and let us help you take back control of your Office 365 data.